About Adhar Card.
The UIDAI is first introduced in January 2009. Nowadays Adhar card is mandatory almost everywhere which is issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).The Aadhar card is unique with UID number. Nowadays Aadhar is used everywhere for all purpose like Proof of Identity etc.
As We know Now Government provides most of the benefit could include things like government subsidy on various platform.
If You Want To Download Aadhar Card Please Follow Bellow Step
Aadhar Card Download With Aadhar Number
Click on below link to visit UIDAI Aadhar Official website.
In this Screen, you need to Enter Enrollment Id With Date and Time.The Given above Image Highlighted specific Value that you need to Enter to Download E Aadhar. Note:(Enroll. Id Format (xxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx) Date Time (00/00/0000 12:12:12)).
- If you have Chosen Adhar Card then You Need to Enter 12 Digit your Aadhar Number In Box.(Adhar Card Number In This Formate (0000/0000/0000)).
- Then Enter Your Name As per Your Aadhar Enrollment Slip or Aadhaar card).
- Enter your six digit pin code (for ex. 111111).
- Enter Captcha Code that shows you.
- Finally, Enter your mobile number (Which you have given while Registering with Adhar).
- At Last, You need to Enter Mobile Number that registered with your Aadhar card.
- The Final Click On “Get One Time Password”.
Step 3. Enter All detail with help Of Enrollment Slip
Step 4. At Last, Enter Your Mobile Number That you have ( In This Case Not Necessary to registered mobile number any mobile number Worked). Then Click on Get One Time Password.
Step 5. Enter OTP and Download Your E Aadhar.
If you any Question-Related Aadhar Then Comment Us We are Happy to Help You.
How To Enroll in Aadhaar Card?
Every Indian people compulsory need to enrol in adhar card. The process of Appling Aadhar card is not available online. So you need to book an appointment at Aadhar center for enrollment. follow the given step to get Aaadhar.
- The initial step is to book an appointment in nearest aadhar center. also it possible through the online aadhar book appointment UIDAI Portal. on official site fills the necessary contact detail with the nearest centre along with date and time.
- After successfully booking the seat, you need to visit specific Aadhar center with a necessary document on given time.
- After your enrollment, Aadhar service provider gives you enrollment slip.
- Please Don’t forget to register a mobile number with Aadhar.
- After some days, you’ll receive Aadhar number in your register mobile.
- Then within 1 month your Aadhar card will be delivered to your residential Address by UIDAI authority.
- As per UIDAI’s website, there are 3 ways to update or correct your Aadhar card details.UIDAI Provide Best Facility to Update Aadhar Online.The Uidai provide 3 way for Aadhar card Update. Here We Give Information about how to update Aadhar.
- Visit Link:-Aadhar Card Update
How can check Aadhar card status?
- After Updating or new enroll in aadhar card so need to check aadhar card status online or aadhar update status.So don’t worry using below link you can track aadhar status by enrollment id.
- Visit Link:- Aadhar card update Status