Purpose of Aadhaar Card
The Indian government published Aadhar card as it shows all the general details about a person on a single card.This Adhaar card includes a 12 digit unique number to each and every card. Which stay as a proof of an identity and address of a person. Aadhaar card is not only limited to the proof but it also needs for all government evidence as it to be linked with documents for driving license, open a new bank account and more Another formalities. And Aadhaar number is issued to only one Aadhaar card holder it can not repeat
Aadhar Card Uses
1) Universal identity card
From The use of Aadhaar card a person and identify from the one Aadhaar number .it also useful in linking the documents in important documents to get all government services.
2) Government subsidy
Indian government provides subsidies to the farmers and all needed people. Sometimes people misuse this facility as they take Two times subsidies by different names and all illegal activity to get more welfare. Thus to solve this problem government issues all in one identity card as Aadhaar card.
3) Gas connections
Nowadays according to the scheme PAHAL DBTL, it is compulsory to look the Adhaar number to the gas connection and with bank account also.
4) Phone connections
In new phone or landline, it is also compulsory to link Aadhaar number with all documents as in the Aadhaar card it is detailed information about address and name of the person.
5) Bank accounts
If you have linked your Aadhaar number with your bank account then it is beneficial as if you get any welfare according to the government activity than the can directly transfer the amount to your bank account and your time and energy saved.
As like other cards or documents adhar card has no any time limits it is Valid until the end of the people.
- 0.1 How To Link Aadhar With PAN To File Income Tax It is required to link your Adhaar number With the pan card. Some have not paid their income tax return as they have not done so.by following steps you can complete this remaining task.
- 1 Aadhar Card Vs Aadhar Number
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For Aadhar Card
Steps to link Adhar with PAN for IT return
- First off all Log on to the following income tax website – http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- Then Choose the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option
- Then Enter the details like Aadhar number, PAN details, and name as it is on the Aadhar card.
Aadhaar Number Details
Generally, Adhaar card is not the only card but it is the detailed information about a person through the unique 12 digit number.
What Is Aadhaar Number?
The Aadhaar number includes the 12 digit number to a person which is provided as per consolidation of information about a bank account, license, passport, etc. It also has the card holder’s biometric data.
Format of the number
In this Adhaar card, 100 million of people are assigned a single particular number.This Adhaar number is of 12 digit number. In this first 11 numbers are different and the last is for check digit to help and stop any mistakes in the data entry.
Details Of Aadhar Card
The following details are included in the Aadhaar card with 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- The name of the candidate
- The Aadhar number
- The enrollment number (EID)
- A photograph of the candidate
- The address of the candidate, as per the records.
- The candidate’s date of birth.
- The gender of candidates
- A barcode that represents the Aadhar number itself.
- The biometric data of the candidate.
Aadhar Card Vs Aadhar Number
People are giving importance to an Aadhaar card but they do not know the card is important due to it’s Aadhaar number. In Aadhaar number it is the identification of a person.and one number is issued at any one time.
Eligibility Criteria For Aadhar Card
The card is only issued for an identification of the candidate.it is not for the citizenship. As Indian, non-resident Indian and foreigners can also issue that.
Eligibility is shown below:
- All citizen of India Can apply for aadhar card.
- After 3 years of children eligible for aadhar card.
- Non-resident Indians can also apply for the card.
- Also Non-Resident Indian can apply for aadhar card.
- Foreigner also take advantage of aadhar card
Aadhaar For Resident Indians
A person who is living in India I no matter about race, religion, gender.is available for issuing Aadhaar number and card.
Aadhaar For MinorsMinors can also issue the Aadhaar card with the help of their birth certificate through the identity and address. They should be 1 year old and after 15 year they have to Update their biometric data.
Aadhar For NRIs
NRI is also eligible for Aadhaar card issuer. so that they can participate in the convenience.
Aadhaar for foreignersThe foreigners who are residing in India are eligible for issuing Aadhaar card.this one most important thing for eligibility for issuing Adhaar card is to be resident in India. And is valid for UID.