How to Check Aadhar Card Status
Once You Enrolled for aadhar card and you have Enrollment slip then you can check Status of Aadhaar.In case of offline you also eligible for check Aadhar status by visiting help Center. But the offline method is time-consuming that’s why here I am listed step by step instruction to check status.
There Is two option for check Aadhar card status
- By Enrollment Number ( If you New enrolled in Aadhar card Then Click this)
- By URN Number ( If You Change In Aadhar Card Click this )
How to Check the Aadhaar Card Status Online by enrollment number?
First, of, Visit the official website of the UIDAI Click below site and come back and check step.
- UIDAI Website
You Have to fill the blank the following details to check your status.
Enrolment ID – Enter your Enrolment ID. The Enrolment ID should be in the following format EID(1234/12345/12345).
Date and Time – Enter the Date and Time. The Date and Time should be entered in the following format (dd/mm/yy hh:mm: ss).
Security Code – Enter the security code which is shown on the screen.
Click the ‘Check Status’ button of the screen.
For Beter Understating Please follow Image guide
If your Aadhar card generated Then You showing Congratulation Message on the Screen.Then Using This step You can Download E Aadhar
Please Double Check Your aadhar card Detail If found any Error then visit Nearest Aadhar card center Or Update Aadhar card Online.
Steps to Check Aadhaar Card Address Update Status through URN
Follow a step by step guide to check Aadhar card update status online.
Step 1. You need to Visit given below website for check update status.
Given website ask to enter following detail. Enter Given Information then click on Get Status.
- URN number.
- Captcha Code.
For Beter, Understating Check Below Image
Step 2. Enter All Detail Then Click On Check Status.
Step 3. Check your Status If your Aadhar card update is a success then following message showed.
FAQs of Aadhar Card Status
Q. How can I check my Aadhaar status?
You can check your Aadhaar status online by following simple steps. Click on https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status Enter the EID(The top of your acknowledgment slip contains 14 digit enrolment number and the 14 digit date and time of enrolment). Enter the security code. Click on the ‘Check Status’ button to know the status. You may contact your post office for delivery of Aadhaar if the status is already dispatched.Aadhaar hard copy not received/ taking time.
Q. Aadhaar hard copy not received/ taking time?
Normally it takes about 60 to 90 days for processing the enrolment request. Also you can check your Aadhaar status online by following simple steps. Click on https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status Enter the 14 digit EID along with date & time stamp. Enter the security code. Click on ‘Check Status’ button to know the status. If your Aadhaar is successfully generated then You may contact your post office for delivery status of Aadhaar letter and you can also download e-Aadhaar from UIDAI website which is equally valid as original Aadhaar letter.
- Q. How to Know Aadhar number through IVRS
- Kindly follow the below steps to know your Aadhaar Number.
- Step 1: Make a call on 1947.
- Step 2: On IVRS Choose desired language option by pressing a key.
- Step 3: If you have already enrolled for Aadhaar, press 1.
- Step 4: To know the status of your enrollment, press 1.
- Step 5: Enter 14 digit EID and press 1 for confirmation.
- Step 6: After putting EID resident will get the status of whether Aadhaar is generated or not.
- Step 7: If generated, and resident wants to know Aadhaar number then need to press 1 and put area Pin Code Step 8: Listen to your Aadhaar Number and Note it down.