- 1 About Aadhar card
- 2 Aadhar Card Download With Aadhar Number
- 3 Aadhar Card Download With Enrollment ID
- 4 Download e aadhar Card With Virtual ID
- 5 How To check Aadhar card Update Status?
- 6 Few FAQ about Aadhar Card
About Aadhar card
We know Now Government provides most of the benefit could include things like government subsidy on various platform.
If You Want To Download Aadhar Card Please Follow Below Step
Aadhar Card Download With Aadhar Number
Step 1. visit UIDAI Aadhar Official website https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in/
Step 7: Click On Verify And Download. Your Aadhar card Successfully Downloaded.
Password For Open Pdf Aadhar card
E Aadhar card Password Protected. For open e-aadhar you need to enter a password the password is simple (a combination of First 4 Character and Birth year like Your name is Ajay Sanjay Kumar Jain $ Birth year 1995 Then Your password is “AJAY1995”
Aadhar Card Download With Enrollment ID
Step 1: Go to the UIDAI Website Download Aadhar By click On Open.
Step 2: Check Your Receipt and Find Enrolment ID With DATE And TIME. Enter This Detail In Above field.
Step 3: Enter Captcha Verification.
Step 4: Click On Send OTP.
Step 5: Enter OTP And Download Aadhar.
Download e aadhar Card With Virtual ID
Step 1: Go to the UIDAI Website.
Step 2. Select Virtual ID. Check Image For More Info.
Then All the Step As per Above please Check Above Step For Download E aadhar.
Step 3. Enter All detail with help Of Enrollment Slip
Step 5. Enter OTP and Download Your E Aadhar.
If you any Question-Related Aadhar Then Comment Us We are Happy to Help You.
How To Enroll in Aadhaar Card?
Every Indian people compulsory need to enrol in adhar card. The process of Appling Aadhar card is not available online. So you need to book an appointment at Aadhar center for enrollment. follow the given step to get Aaadhar.
- The initial step is to book an appointment in nearest aadhar center. also it possible through the online aadhar book appointment UIDAI Portal. on official site fills the necessary contact detail with the nearest centre along with date and time.
- After successfully booking the seat, you need to visit specific Aadhar center with a necessary document on given time.
- After your enrollment, Aadhar service provider gives you enrollment slip.
- Please Don’t forget to register a mobile number with Aadhar.
- After some days, you’ll receive Aadhar number in your register mobile.
- Then within 1 month your Aadhar card will be delivered to your residential Address by UIDAI authority.
- As per UIDAI’s website, there are 3 ways to update or correct your Aadhar card details.UIDAI Provide Best Facility to Update Aadhar Online.The Uidai provide 3 way for Aadhar card Update. Here We Give Information about how to update Aadhar.
- Visit Link:-Aadhar Card Update
How can check Aadhar card status?
- After Updating or new enroll in aadhar card so need to check aadhar card status online or aadhar update status.So don’t worry using below link you can track aadhar status by enrollment id.
- Visit Link:- Aadhar card update Status
How To check Aadhar card Update Status?
Few FAQ about Aadhar Card
Source : https://uidai.gov.in